Advertising agency Villanueva & Calonge. 1995-1998.
- In these years, I worked as a publicity photographer in an own agency with my partner Fernando Villanueva. We carried out advertising campaigns for different clients such as museums, cultural organizations, vineyards, clothes shops, etc.
Work as a free-lance photographer. From 1998 to the present.
- Travel photography.
- I have been doing travel photography in more than twenty countries. India, Vietnam, Mexico, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile, Italy, etc. My photographs have been published in the following media: Altaïr, Viajes National Geographic Spain, Turismo Rural, Rutas del Mundo, Lugares (Argentina), National Geographic Spain.
- Documentary photography.
- I have made features for the following magazines and information agencies: Efe Agency Spain. Daily press work in the province of Ciudad Real (Spain)l. Associated Press Agency in Bolivia, where I collaborated as a free-lance in the "gas war", also during the national elections won by Evo Morales in 2005. XLSemanal, photographic reports during 2001 and 2002. International Labor Organization (United Nations), I collaborated with this organization doing a feature on child labor in Peru. In addition, my work has been published in some Spanish media such as: Planeta Humano, Interviú, La Vanguardia.
- Press office of the annual summer courses of the Complutense University Madrid. From 2005 to 2019.
- Realization of photographic reports, portraits of invited guests to the courses (Nobel prize winners, politicians, artists, scientists, etc.) and graphic follow-up of the courses. These photographs are send to the media, newspapers, information agencies, etc. Also, to develop the Complutense University web page.
- Pilot of RPA's (drones). Since March 2016.
- In 2016, I obtained my certification as an advanced drone pilot and I’m registered as an operator in AESA. I can fly with quadrocopters of up to 5 kg, using this technology for video and photography.
- Videos for news agencies.
- Since 2021, I make videos for news agencies Ruptly and France-Press.
Stock photography agency.
- My image archive is represented by the English agency Alamy.
Work with art centers and museums
- "Zoology". Science Museum. Milan, Italy 1994.
- "Chiapas". Library of Castilla-La Mancha. Toledo. Spain. 1995.
- "Ruta del Quijote" Juarez Theater, Guanajuato, Mexico. 1996.
- "Diary on board" CEX Exhibition Center. Ciudad Real. Spain. 1997
- "Chiapas" itinerant exhibition through villages of Castilla-La Mancha. Spain. 1998-1999.
- "Images for dignity", collective, PhotoEspaña, annual International Photo Festival. Madrid. Spain.1999.
- "Child work". Palace of Congresses and Exhibitions of Madrid. Spain. 2000.
- "Ruta del Quijote". University of Guanajuato, Mexico. 2005.
- "Classic". Palace of Valparaiso, cultural center, Almagro. Spain. 2008.
- “Pelgrims”. Catharijneconvent Museum. Utrecht. The Netherlands. 2011
- Graduated in photography from the Art School of Valencia. 1989-1992
- Scholarship from Castilla-La Mancha to extend my photography studies at the European Institute of Milan (Italy) for one year. 1994.
- Seminars on photojournalism with authors such as Cristina García Rodero, Manuel Navia, Koldo Chamorro or John Kimmitch. 1995 to 2002.
- Certification as pilot of RPA's (drones). ATO Cinetic Plus. 2016